Are you a local business servicing either Oxford or the wider community along the A34 and M4 corridors?
If so, why not connect with circa 500 Rotarians attending our dynamic conference weekend?
From as little as £50 to £250 you can advertise in our programme and benefit from additional company promotion on Twitter and Facebook. Alternatively, why not book a one page advert and have a stand in our Rotary Village Exhibition Hall for just £300. Please note that all prices quoted may be subject to vat.
Interested in becoming our Main Sponsor?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Main Sponsor to join us to celebrate our first conference back since the pandemic!
Your Company will be able to provide liveried goodie bags for each delegate, advertise in our programme and benefit from extensive promotion both before and during the event.
Plus, your Company name will be linked to our Conference activities incl:
- Schools’ Technology Tournament at King’s Centre – Friday 18thMarch
- Dinner- Theatre Evening & Exeter Hall, Kidlington – Friday 18thMarch
- Dinner- St. Patrick’s Day at Keble College – Saturday 19th March
- Rotaract Environmental Challenge – Sunday 20thMarch
- Tours of Oxford colleges with Rotary scholars
- Conference coffee & cake at The Bodleian
Price for the main sponsorship package for the weekend is just £2,000 including two tickets to join our District Governor, Karen Eveleigh as her guests for our St. Patrick’s Day dinner on Saturday March 19th.
To find out more and to discuss the many different packages please contact:
I look forward to your enquiry and to your Company becoming involved with our Conference. We welcome and are grateful to you for your support.